John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have just changed my water/ice cube filter, and the water

Customer Question

I have just changed my water/ice cube filter, and the water is flooding out from the filter.
When I changed the fliter, the action of rotating the filter turned the water off to allow me to remove the filter.
When I installed the fliter, and rotated it, on installation, the water started coming out.
I tried reinstalling the filter, but the water is still leaking out.
I have isolated the water supply to my Frige / Freezer.

Thanks,

Stanley Page
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer, Myself and the other Experts are anxious to help you, it will help to have the make and model number of the appliance we are talking about and any other info that you may think is important that you did not list in your original post to us. We are working hard to make you happy...

Warning, If you opt me out from helping you, I will not be able to respond back,,,,Use this option only if you do not wish to communicate with me any further...