Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a GE PSC23SGPA SS refrigerator. The icemaker is not

I have a GE PSC23SGPA SS refrigerator. The icemaker is not making ice. The green light on the icemaker was flashing and I turned it off then back on. It is on now and not flashing, but still not making ice. What could be the problem?
your going to need a new icemaker. The iceamker part number is XXXXX

When a GE icemaker flashes it literally means "Replace Me". By turning off the icemaker all you did was reset the fault but the initial flashing still means that it needs to be replaced because it won't work anymore.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is the icemaker a kit? Does this mean replacing more than just the icemaker itself?
it's a kit, and no you just replace the icemaker itself.

GE decided to make a "1 fits all" icemaker called the IM6. They don't make anything else anymore. So the kit will come with a ton of stuff that you won't use including many adapters for the wiring harness for older units.

Your unit is a newer unit with an IM6 installed in it already so you couldn't need to use any of the adapter pieces.