Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

how can i stop my bosch washer from bouncing around during

how can i stop my bosch washer from bouncing around during the spin cycle?
how old is this unit? Was it just installed?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
brand new. bosch axxis washer wfl 2090 uc is the model. the unit walks. does this have to be fastened to the floor? live in an apt. it was installed by the technician and super of the bldg. any suggestions to keep it from walking around during the spin cycle?
well it isn't supposed to be bolted to the floor but they may not have removed the shipping bolts holding the drum from moving.

Open the door and grab the tub--- if you push around the tub it should move. Does the tub move around if you push it?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It doesn't move around if i push it. It just squeaks a bit . I noticed there are 4 bolts on the back of the unit. should they be there?
nope, that's your problem.

Those 4 big bolts need to be removed. They are there for shipping purposes so that the tub doesn't move around and crack. Just remove the bolts and your unit will work fine.