Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Maytag model number PSB2352GRW has stopped cooling. Everything

My Maytag model number PSB2352GRW has stopped cooling. Everything seems to be working fine the motor and fan are running air is coming out and the light is on. Does anyone know what the problem is? And how to fix it?
is either the freezer or refrigerator cooling at all?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no both the fridge and freezer are not cooloing. I think the freezer may have stopped first.
ok so pull the unit out and take off the bottom back access panel.

Your going to have a problem with your compressor. Check to see if it's blazing hot or just warm, or cold.

Then check to see if the compressor is running or not. Look on the side of the compressor and there is a plastic box with wires going into it. Check to see what color the plastic box is.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The compressor is pretty hot I wouldn't say blazing, I can still touch it anyway. It does not appear to be running and the plastic box on the side is beige with 4 wires going into it.
ok unplug the unit and pull the plastic box off. Shake it to see if it rattles, if it does then that is your problem.