Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

Have Bosch Dishwasher SHU9925UC/U12 WHen turned on and

Customer Question

Have Bosch Dishwasher SHU9925UC/U12

WHen turned on and wash type selected the machine empties and begins filling but will not kick on the wash cycle. It just fills and quits. There seems to be a faint buzzing noise but hard to hear. Seems the motor is stuck or shot. How fast can you get here to fix it???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 7 years ago.
We dont fix appliance in house we anwser question you have to fix them. You need to pull the dishwasher forward and remove the right side panel to access the wash pump.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How does the panel on the right side come off?   When I get it off what do I do then? remove the motor assembly? Thanks
Open up the door there are 2 torxs in the front that hold the side panel one. Remove the 2 screws and slide the panel up. Then you nedd to remove one screw in the front white base to the tub and one in the back white base to the tub. Then lift the base away from the tub. The pump turms out by pressing a white tab in. This is a difficult job and I recommend calling a factory aithorized tech out. You can try it though.