Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

where or how can I obtain a hampton bay replacement globe with

where or how can I obtain a hampton bay replacement globe with measurment's as follows; oval globe, 8 3/4" wide, from bottom of globe to top (above lip) 4 3/4" and the divit under the top (the lip) is 3/4" any help would be much apprieciated the link below has what i'm looking for however the site no longer sells this item (style M) http://www.eceilingfans.com/accessories_-_ceiling_fans.html
Hello
Have you tried home depot customer servise ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have tried home depot (I know they specialise in that brand), Lowe's and have searched the internet, went to little mom and pop shops and can not find anything the link that I posted was the only place that did sell them, I called them 4 months ago and they said that it was 4 months back ordered and i just called them today and they said they stopped selling it and will not be getting anymore in, please contact me if any further information is required, thanks A lot for the help! graphic

Hello

Give this number a try 1-877-527-0313

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
like i said in responce to information request, I have already tried talking to home depot, they do not carry or know where to obtain this item
Ok i didn't know that was a home depot number
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok so let me know when you can find the item, thanks again!!
I'll keep looking
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
k
ok
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
please help me find the information i need or let someone else take over the question, I leave to Iraq not far from now and i need to get this for my uncle before i leave because i'll be gone for 12 months

I have found one that will fit, however it is clear but has the 8" fitter that is need for installation... here is a picture of it and the link to the website if it will work for you...

http://lampglass.nu/store.php/lamp-glass-products/886---8-holophane-dome

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
this is a great alternative and I appreciate it very much, is there any way that you can find it in white (the rest of the house has white and i just need 1) thanks for the help, much more helpful than the other guy
That was the problem, I could not find it in white anywhere. This was the closest I could find and I looked for over 1 hour to find this one...
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
alright, I appreciate the help, I've been looking myself for over a few weeks, I was just hoping someone could find what i couldn't, however this is very helpful, looks like i'll just have to replace all of them, oh well

I would ask for a bulk discount then...

Have a happy 4th of JUly.

Chas