after checking all of this and if it still dont work you will need to put in a new control board
Plug cord into live electrical outlet. Check for
- Check fuse or reset circuit breaker.
- Push any key to turn ‘ON' the clothes washer
and press the Rotary Cycle Selector knob to
start the clothes washer.
- Close door and push the Rotary Cycle Selector
knob to start the clothes washer.
- Check to see if the clothes washer is in a pause,
soak or suds period in the cycle. Wait briefly and
it may start. If washer is in suds period, "Su" and
"dS" will display alternately, instead of the time
- Check for restricted drain system. If there is an
electrical problem in the drain system, "nd" error
will occur after 15 minutes.
- Check water supply.
- Check the line screen and water valve screen.
- Check for loose connections at machine control
board terminal connections CN5 and CN6 (See
"Component Testing Information" ).
- Replace machine control board.