Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The inside light blew out when starting a cycle. I replaced

The inside light blew out when starting a cycle. I replaced the light but it does not turn on and the dryer will not run. The dryer lights come on as normal I push start and it beeps.
Is there a fuse or reset button. Model #gew9200lw1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
there is a thermal fuse in this but its not resetable it probably needs to be replaced. this is it, Thermalfuse part#(NNN) NNN-NNNN$11.78 - Click Image to Closeits located on the blower assembly, its only $11.78, @ http://midwayparts.net/midwayparts/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=12 or if you have a appliance parts warehouse nearby you can get one there, to test it you need a volt meter and know how to check continuity or bring it with you to the warehouse they can test it, thanks Bryan