How do you replace the thermistor on LG washing machine model

Customer Question

How do you replace the thermistor on LG washing machine model WM2487hwm?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
It's not an easy job to do.
You will need to remove the top panel, then remove the control panel and then the front panel to gain access to the thermistor. The part is not available to the public and requires an authorized service tech from LG to take care of this problem. You will need a special tool to remove the front door seal spring clamp.
But you can call customer service @ 800 243 000 and see if they can transfer you over to parts. Just give them the model and serial # XXXXX see if they would be willing to sell you the thermistor part. You will also need the door seal spring clamp removal tool to make the job easier.
What city do you live in you should call service!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already ordered the part. The service tech has been here twice and couldn't even diagnos the error code. I found most of the info myself researching it online.
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
well i gave you the answer to the question you asked