william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I have an CPAP machine with a HC345 chamber that I purchased

I have an CPAP machine with a HC345 chamber that I purchased from a person that is set for 12.7 This man is 6.7 feet tall. I am 5.8 feet. The machine I was using I turned back in. It was
set for 7.4. Can you tell me how to lower the air flow to meet my spects ?
                                           & nbsp;                                            Thank You

&nb sp;                                                                              XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

your not gonna like this you cannot adjust this yourself you need to have your clinician to do this for you

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I don';t have a clinician. I purchased this device from a private source.

The device I had before the company was charging me for new hardware, and hoses every time I came in their office.

My doctor said this is a ripoff so I bought my own.

Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

you need to find a clinician then you cannot do this yourself you still need a proffessional to re-calibrate your machine