Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I have a LG Front loading washing machine (WD14750SD). It is

I have a LG Front loading washing machine (WD14750SD). It is displaying an error message of 'AE'. The user manual tells me that this means water leaks.

I have checked and corrected any leaks, but the error message still remains. How do I reset the machine?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy replied 7 years ago.
Hello and I hope I can help you with the situation. What have you done so far to clear the error code?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hey Randy,

I have drained all the water and checked all water connections (both incoming and outgoing). I then left the machine off for an extended period. When I reconnected the power, the error code returned.

Expert:  Randy replied 7 years ago.
Do you have the manual for this unit?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Only the user manual that came with the washer when it was purchased.
Expert:  Randy replied 7 years ago.
Okay, well you need to unplug the washer and hold the power button for 60 seconds then plug it back in and that should clear it if you corrected the fault.