I.can, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 Years of experience installing and repairing appliances

We have a Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher model DD603. It is no

We have a Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher model DD603. It is no more than 3 years old

After a power blackout while it was in use it now displays a fault code of    F1.

Is it possible to re-set and try again ?

Alan Thompson
Category: Appliance
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.

Fischer Paykel F-1 Situation

Turn power off at wall & remove the plug for a minute or two. Power back on & see if the fault has cleared.

F&P DD603 has the moisture detector built in as part of the RFI mains filter board which is mounted on the bottom tray at the left rear corner(under a plastic cover) Unless this board has shorted out it should be ok once everything is dry. The seal comes as part of the drawer lid & cannot be bought seperately. You need to know which drawer leaked & why. Run top drawer only & look for leaks. If none then run bottom drawer. Remove drawer & visually check seal on lid above drawer. Also look for overfilling or leaks from hoses underneath drawer.