Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

Kenmore Elite(HE) washing machine not working. System states

Kenmore Elite(HE) washing machine not working. System states F 50 shows on the screen as reason for problem. What does this mean? The machine is either 2 or 3 yrs. old.
Hello, thank you for letting me help you with this problem. First, may I have the model number of your washer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

model# 110.27087601

ser.# CT2170649

Okay just a sec
Okay, the F50 codes means the CCU is bad and needs replacing. This was an ongoing issue with Kenmore but they have fixed the problem. Unfortunately the part is a little pricey. If you go to Searspartsdirect.com and enter part#W10189966 this will give you the part.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for you assistance. I will call Sears to see if I can get the part & price.
You are welcome and good luck.