John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Good evening..I have a Magicchef and we change the position

Customer Question

Good evening..I have a Magicchef and we change the position of the range, but not we have installed the gas, the burners are all working fine, but the oven would not come back on.How do I turn on the oven?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer, Myself and the other Experts are anxious to help you, it will help to have the make and model number of the appliance we are talking about and any other info that you may think is important that you did not list in your original post to us. We are working hard to make you happy...

Warning, If you opt me out from helping you, I will not be able to respond back,,,,Use this option only if you do not wish to communicate with me any further...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can someone please answer my question...How do you light the Magicchef oven?
Expert:  Chas replied 7 years ago.
I can answer just about anything, however different models are different, you can open the drawer in the bottom of the unit and give me the model number I can tell you what you need to do to get it working again...