Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

I have a Kenmore H3 washing machine. the pump is making a noice

I have a Kenmore H3 washing machine. the pump is making a noice and does not pump all the water out, I took the pump out and check for clogs in the hose,found some loose change put it back together and still problems. the funny thing is it worked one cycle and my wife thought is was fixed,then the next load just won't pump all the water out. We had sears technicians come last week,gave us a $179 bill that we paid a said if it still does not work give me a call. he has not showed up
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 7 years ago.
go to the pump and screw the cap out and see if more stuff has gotten into it and if so clear it and try it again and if you still have problems then you will need to replace the pump ,, some of the change or other stuff you found in it damaged the impellers in the pump itself / thanks Larry
if no other questions then please hit the accept button and have a nice day / larry