Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

The plastic piece on my built in microwave--that spins the

The plastic piece on my built in microwave--that spins the glass plate broke. How can I get it repaired

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer, Myself and the other Experts are anxious to help you, it will help to have the make and model number of the appliance we are talking about and any other info that you may think is important that you did not list in your original post to us. We are working hard to make you happy...

Warning, If you opt me out from helping you, I will not be able to respond back,,,,Use this option only if you do not wish to communicate with me any further...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I do not have this at my finger tips--but it is 3 years old--built in to a three stack appliance that contains the Micro--on top--warming tray and small oven--it a wall unit. How this piece became broken is no clear--it sits in a hole and holds the glass plate--now the plate does not spin --so the micro does not work as well
without the model number for the unit this can be next to impossible,,,,,,, is the most common place to purchase the replacement part for microwaves on line...
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Model SEM272

Is this the part that is broken?

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

You can click on the link below to order this part for yor unit...