From the tech sheet for your icemaker.
1.Unplug the refrigerator
2.Take out the icemaker and remove the cover.
3. Jump T and H to start a harvest.
4. Plug the unit back in.
5. Close the freezer door a harvest will begin in 5 seconds.
6. Open the freezer door and observe Ice maker, A harvest should be in progress.
7. Unplug the unit and remove the jumper before the icemaker reaches 10:00
8. Plug the refrigerator back in.
9. Listen for the water fill and disconnect the power immediately after the water fill.
10. With the freezer door closed reconnect the power.
11. Wait 5 seconds to a maximum of 50 seconds open the freezer door and
watch the led
12. 2 pulses repeated once indicate the optics are failed replace both optic boards.
If you go through these steps and find this is the case then the part below is what you need. I would repeat it a couple of times just to be sure.