Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

i have propane and at least once a day the burners on my furnace,

i have propane and at least once a day the burners on my furnace, hot water heater and cookstove burn almost pure yellow, all the appliances are only 3 yrs old, thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

yellow flame means to much air to gas mixture. its only once a day? otherwise they work ok?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes, once a day and sometimes it last for a couple hours , sometimes longer,,,,,,,sometimes shorter

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I would call your propane company and have them check the tank and lines, it has to be the supply, its the only possible cause. thanks Bryan, P.S. tell them to check the regulator.