Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

replased slide arms compactor will not run

can you get me the model # XXXXX make? thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
kcs 200 kitchen aid
does this do anything? any noise at all?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok you may have a bad switch in this, it looked it up and they say there no longer availible, Part 557033this is the safety switch and I believe this is your problem. they discontinued these. but its located towards the back inside behind the drawer, check and make sure this is good ,if its bad it wont run. also make sure you didnt bend the little arm on it maybe its to far in so when you clothe drawer its not hitting the switch. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I had trouble in removing the bolts could the switch have been losen when I removed the bolts
I'm not sure but from what i'm finding on this allot of the parts are discontinued. so I cant get the pictures . do you have part #s of what you replaced? let me know thanks Bryan
I cant find any parts availible for this machine I did however find some diagrams for this if that helps. click here, its has to be a switch problem. thanks Bryan