Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

SIDE MODEL # XXXXX CENTER STRIP SURFACE WHERE BOTH DOOR

SIDE MODEL # XXXXX CENTER STRIP SURFACE WHERE BOTH DOOR SEAL STRIPS CONTACT JUST STSAMSUNG ARTED GETTING SO HOT IT WILL BURN THE SKIN OF MY HAND & FAN WAS GETTING NOISY ITS DONE THIS BEFORE, AND PLEASE DONT SAY THIS IS NORMAL, NORMAL WOULD BE A LITTLE WARM THIS IS XTREMELY SCALDING HOT AND IS ALMOST MELTING THE RUBBER DOOR SEALS, LAST TIME I UNPLUGGED & RENTED A FRIDGE TILL REPAIRS WERE DONE BUT IT RAN OK AFTER SITTING ON BACK PORCH WITH BOTH DOORS OPEN FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS, I AM A LAUNDRY TECH SO I CAN REPAIR IF I KNOW WHAT TO REPAIR...HELP !!!!!...PLEASE
this is not normal. pull the refrigerator away from the wall and in the back take the cover off the bottom , there is a condensor fan near the compressor it has stopped. check that and also get yourself a coil brush at Lowes and clean the coils real good underneath and in the back of refrigerator. let me know when you get to the fan. I believe this is the fan, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hey thanx alot the whole coil & fan & compressor compartment were totally clogged up with dust & hair, blew it all out with compressor and works great now so YOU DA MAN !
thats great. , you should clean your coils about every three months to keep the compressor running cool, please dont forget to press the accept button ,its the only way I get paid for helping you, well wishes and thanks, Bryan