Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE refrigerator model gts22qbmarww with the freezer

I have a GE refrigerator model gts22qbmarww with the freezer on the top,the freezer does not derfrost and the refrigerator does not get cold. I replaced the evaporator fan motor, the defrost thermostat, and the defrost heater. It still does not defrost. Could it be the circuit board or a temperature sensor or something else?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
you probably have a bad mother board(control board) in this , let me take a look at your model. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok this board has been re disigned and now use a new board sears wants $141.00 for this but you can get it for $127.00 @ heres the new board. Main Control Board - Click Image to Closeyou have changed everything else that would cause this so this is what you need. hope this helps. thanks Bryan