Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi, Im experiencing low wash pressure in my Bosch dishwashe

Hi, I'm experiencing low wash pressure in my Bosch dishwasher. Dishes get wet but even loose soil does not rinse off - on the top or bottom rack. The arms are free to spin and the holes are unclogged. The 3 metal mesh filters are also clean. What else might I look for?

Additional info:

The property has been empty for about 9 months, and some of the faucet screens were plugged with sediment.

The dishwasher model number is: SHU5304UC
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
how much water is in the bottom of the dish washer after it fills? you may need to change the water inlet valve in this. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=this is the most likely cause for your problem, not enough water going into machine. its behind the front bottom panel on the left side. you can get this @ for around $25.00 hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
A couple minutes into the Rinse-and-Hold cycle, it's between 0.5-1.0" at the lowest part of the mesh (not inside the large object filter well). What's the nominal value?

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

its not getting enough water . there should be about 2" at least it should cover the bottom right up to the front but not too high where it goes over the door lip. i wouuld check the valve see if there is a screen in this one that may be clogged if its not clogged replace the valve,thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK, I'll try to get the front of this thing off. (It's complicated by the way they put in the tile flooring...)

Any chance you could point me at the installation / service tech's manual (rather than the owner's manual)?