Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Haier 42 Bottle wine cooler that no longer controls

I have a Haier 42 Bottle wine cooler that no longer controls it's cooling. The temperature continues to drop well below freezing. Could it be the sensor, and if so, how difficult would it be to replace?
the cold control is probably bad in this and not shutting the compressor off does this have a digital control or a dial you turn? is there a full model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It has a digital control. The model number is: HVF042ABL, thanks.
ok after some research on this it does have a sensor in it , this may be the problem and i would change this and see if it works first because its only $5.00 and the control is I believe which is called the display on this is around $30.00 which really isnt much either. this machine is hard to get info on and tell what is what on it, but heres where you can see all the parts for this, including diagrams which are vague though. but you can zoom in. its one or the other the sensor or the control. hope this helps, thanks Bryan