Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE profile (model#PDS22SCPLSS) fridge with freezer

I have a GE profile (model#PDS22SCPLSS) fridge with freezer on the bottom. The freezer is leaking water onto the floor. I have reviewed the manual and cannot find any reference to (or visually see) a drain hole or drip tray. I do have an ice maker, but it looks like the leak is coming from the other side (ice maker is on the left, frozen water trail is on the right). I've also turned the ice maker off to see if it would make a difference, and it has not. Please help!
ok this is a bottom freezer model correct? there is a darin for the defrost system in behind the back panel in the freezer section , the back panel in the freezer needs to be removed and then you will see a set of silver coils, underneath the coils in the center there is a darin hole for the defrost. you need to take a hair dryer and defrost all the ice under the coils then take hot water and pour it down there where the hole is until it drains freely, this may take a little while so be patient and sop up the water when it cools and do it again until you finally get it to drain fast. you will need to remove the ice maker and anything in the way to get the back panel out. the only other way to clear this is to unplug the unit for around 24 hours with the doors open until it melts . but you will need to put your food somewhere until it thaws out then plug it back in for another 24 hours to get it back to temps. hope this helps. here are some diagrams of your refrigerator, thanks Bryan