william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I purchased an LG ART COOL unit last summer and had it installed.

Customer Question

I purchased an LG ART COOL unit last summer and had it installed. As of today, it is not funtioning. We put a new fuse in and it blew it immediately. Please respond soon as this unit is in my office and I absolutely need it for the summer. We actually already had a 90 degree day.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

you need to call them sounds like you have a wire grounding this out somewhere in the unit since you had this installed last summer its probally still under you warrenty call them and have them come fiox it for free

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.