william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

My Lamber Newscan s200-ns200 glass washer sometimes works when

My Lamber Newscan s200-ns200 glass washer sometimes works when operated. I think it has something to do with the door switch relay. I can hear the switch click but only get action after repeatedly opening and closing the door.
when you hear this clicking sound where is the sound coming from? thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It sounds like it is coming from under the top cover
top cover you mean where all your controls are at right? thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It comes from the top left hand side-not the front-on top and after opening and closing the door a couple of times,the machine will start

your door lock assembly is broke and needs to be replaced because you mentioned after repeatedly opening and closeing the door it will sart

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No,the magnetic switch on the door works. to me it sounds like relay under the cover on top
then its the control board you cant just replace the relay you have to buy the whole board
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can't the board be repaired?

no it cannot you will have to get a new one

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am obviously not happy to replace the entire board as it will cost an arm and a leg. Where can I find schematics for this board so I can understand the electronics(I am an electronics Engineer) and I believe it can be fixed.

look in the washer for your tech sheet it will be on that im telling you that this cannot be done but if you want to go ahead you will find out that you will need a new board anyways in the long run