william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

I have 45 pint, HD306 dehumidifier, which was purchase almost

Customer Question

I have 45 pint, HD306 dehumidifier, which was purchase almost two years to the date. The water falls to the floor and is not going into the bucket. Is there anything I can do to correct this.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The Haier humidifier seems to be fine as far as settings from high to low, and when I take the bucket out, it indicates that. But the water it is extracting is not going into the bucket. When the humidifier is tilted, all the water that I guess is suppose to be going into the bucket, dumps on the floor.
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.
look on the bottom is there like a stopper on there look for a clog
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am not at home now, but will look for the stopper. What should with the stopper if there is one?
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

it should be spring loaded make sure it moves up/down dont forget to look for a clog too okay thanks

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

before accepting, I would like to get home and see how this goes. Can we resume on Monday?

Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

sure no problem hit me up monday have a good weekend