John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I want help with my Avanti TFall blender. I dont know how

Customer Question

I want help with my Avanti TFall blender. I don't know how to get it started. I signed up for a tech, but they are going to send the messaage to me by text message and I don't even know what text message is. Please have them send it to my my computer as I know how to use that. I have already goven my credit card Number and signed up for a $15 question
Category: Appliance
Expert:  I.can replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Please send me the complete model number
as shown on the sticker inside your appliance.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hii All I want is to know how to ge it to start (I don't have the manual) The Avanti Blender T-FAL is TYPE 6797.44 (wwbi)

Series 37/03

120v 60HZ-400w.

Please do not send info to me by way of a text message as I don't have that feature.

My phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Charles Simpkinson

fal blender

Expert:  I.can replied 8 years ago.
I will look it up and only sen it by way of these posts right here on the computer.
Expert:  I.can replied 8 years ago.
I can not find anything on this blender , even in the Avante site I'll repost your question.
Expert:  I.can replied 8 years ago.