Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am interested in buying a sanyo oven toaster. SNFSK7W.

I am interested in buying a sanyo oven toaster. SNFSK7W. Does the shelf that is in the picture come out so I can place a large item in the oven?
yes this has two adjustable shelves in it. you can remove one and cook with the other one set at the lowest position. heres what it says . 2 Adjustable Racks - 2 Metal Trays these come out. hope this helps. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
When I was looking at the front of the sanyo it appeared that there is a heating element in the middle that would interfere with a tall item. Is that so? If so, is there a countertop oven out there that has an inside height of about 11 inches?
let me check that for you, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Clinton
I wish I could call you but its not alloweds sorry , take a look at this one and play the demo, this take a good size chicken nad all the fixings. look under the oven for demo and click it. meanwhile I'm going to check some other things. click here. I'll be back. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you. I'll look.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The interior dimensions are still to small on the delonghi.
ok there are allot of ovens on that site you may want to look at. depending on what you want to put in it some are very large with rotisserie's I'm not sure what the height is inside. strange how they don't list that . you would think they would want you to know the interior size, you would think they would sell more of them that way. let me know . the only other thing is how much do you want to spen. thanks Bryan, try this one
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my wife does crafts and she wants the oven to bake some items that have bad fumes in the paint. she also wants to spend as little as possible like usual. In looking at differant sites I noticed that the old ovens were bigger. Thanks Clint
well Ill keep looking and see what I can come up with. I believe she said she needs about 11" high. did you find any older ovens fore sale? at the right price of course? so basidly she's looking for something like a kiln right?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
she finally told me that someone found one at walmart. oh well. this looks like the one. now i have to go to the store. thanks
your welcome, Im sorry you misunderstood what this site does. but I hope I was of some help, thanks and well wishes. Bryan