Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have a Neptune washer ( MAH3000AWW) that stops at the first

Have a Neptune washer ( MAH3000AWW) that stops at the first rinse cycle, I push the start button and it swishes about for 10-15 minutes then stops, same thing when i manually move it to rinse 2 & 3. Spin cycle works okay & shuts down properly (get a beep after it finishes and the door unlocks) I've replaced the timer but it didn't fix the problem.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
have you check your drain pump? Part 775841this may be clogged. you need to check this. let me know thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No I haven't checked it. Didn't know I had one. How do i do that?

(Not a repair person-just a house wife who took a chance on a new timer hoping to win)

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Should i get a repair person to check this ?

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well you need to take the front panel off. there are screws holding the door on , take these out and the ones on the other side acroos from door hinges and lift up on the door and it will come off. pull panel out from the top on each side and then lift it off the bottom clips, remove hoses from the pump and check for obstructions , get towels there may be water in the hoses, let me know if you find anything, thanks Bryan, if you think you cant handle this repair( these can be difficult to find the problem) you may want to call a repair person in to make sure you dont replace parts your not sure of.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Should i pay you now or leave this open until I get it checked out?