Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have MDB7600 AWW SERIES #20. When run a wash cycle and

I have MDB7600 AWW SERIES #20. When run a wash cycle and never put in any soap or shows any rinse soap I still way to many soap bobbles in bottom of machine and it keeps the floot from going down for water level, so the pump keeps running and running. Have ran it at least eight time and still have the same thing.   HELP!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok you have a soap buildup problem and when you run the d/w this soap is comming loose and making more suds. let me look at the model and I'll be right back. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok , this is the best way to solve this problem, you need to get 4 or 5 large bottles of white vinagar and run these through the machine one at a time. start by running your hot water in your sink until its real hot then put machine at the beging of the wash cycle and pour a whole bottle of vinagar in the bottom,(no dishes or soap) then let it run through the cycle. do this as many times as needed until the water in the bottom is clear.this should solve you soap problem, vinagar breaks down the suds and soap. try this and you will be surprized. we do this all the time. thanks Bryan