2. Pull the range out of its mounting location
so that you can access the rear of the unit.
3. Remove the rear panel from the unit
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before servicing.
Replace all parts and panels before
Failure to do so can result in death or
Hidden Bake Element
4. Remove the four screws from the hidden
bake element cover flanges.
5. Bend the cover flanges down as far as
they will go.
6. Use a pen knife or a single-edged razor
blade, and cut the insulation blanket as
shown below. Be sure to separate the
insulation blanket as cleanly as possible.
7. Carefully move the upper and lower sections
of the insulation blanket out of the
way so that you can access the hidden
bake element and its mounting bracket.
8. Remove the four mounting bracket screws
and the two hidden bake element bracket
4 Cover Flange Screws
Bend Cover Flanges Down
Cut Insulation Blanket
Remove Two Screws
Remove Four Screws
9. Carefully pull the hidden bake element
and its mounting bracket out of the range.
Pull Out Hidden Bake Element