Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE electric range model JBP26. The control panel

I have a GE electric range model JBP26. The control panel has gone out, and the oven does not heat. One on-line site suggested it's merely a fuse in the stove that needs replacing. A local appliance store said the module would probably need to be replaced, and it would be about $300. Which do you think it is?
can you get me the full model # XXXXX incomplete . look in the bottom drawer for the model #. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The full model number is: JBP26G V3W H.

well i dont see a fuse in this but the clock if we have the right model is only $106.00 and you could probably do this yourself and save allot of money. but before you do this are the top burners working? heres your , clock (control board). Part 820931let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The top burners are working. I can live without the panel that controls the clock. What will fix the rotary dial that no longer turns the oven on?
unfortunatly no. its part of the control and you will need to replace this to resolve the problem. I wish there was another way since its Easter and all but this is the only fix for your problem. wish I could do more. also the replacement control is different from original and says it should be replaced by a repair person. heres the info on it. thanks Bryan