Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

wont rinse and spin

won't rinse and spin
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

is this a kenmore or whirlpool washer? can you get me the model # ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it is a ge. the machine works fine until it hits the rinse and spin and the just stops. i checked the filter and nothing is in it
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
is this a front loader? can you get me the model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it is a front load...adora? purchased in early 2007
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok it either a door lock problem, a drain problem, or your not getting cold water in the rinse cycle. do the lights blink on this.? is the door locked? is it draining? also I cant check things without the full model #. it should be right inside when you open the door. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
lights dont blint, i might not be getting cold water. WHDVH62FWW
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok , if your not getting cold water it will stop. these rinse in cold water and the water level control tells the machine to continue after it gets cold water for rinse. the first thing I would do is shut off the water and remove the hoses and check the screens in the hoses and machine valve where they connect make sure there clear and try it again. put machine on cold water wash and see if it gets cold water. let me know thanks Bryan, heres what the screen in the look like in the valve, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=