Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Greetings I.can I was very impressed with your direction regarding

Greetings I.can
I was very impressed with your direction regarding changing my elecrolux water dispenser paddel. However, righ at the biginning the ribbon cable got dislodged from the face trim. After following your instruction, I succesfully replaced the broken part but since I did not see the original location of the ribbon cable, I attached it to the wrong location (to the top of the white module instead of the bottom) and noticed some smoke and burning smell from the green electronic panel on the inside of face trim. However, at the end I found the proper location for the cable but it was too late. At any rate, at the moment, the new paddle is in but neither the ice or water dispenser are working. Do you think I should order a new electronic component for the back of the face trim? If you answer y question, I'll pay you another CA$17.

Thank you Customer
yes it seems you burned up the board , be very careful to get the ribbon in the right place this time. you know where to order this I gather? hopefully you didnt damage the new but I dont think you did, replace the board and it should be fine. Thanks Bryan
is this your board ? ,Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=I would pull the board out and check the the back for burns. when you hook up the wires you got them right? let me know thanks Bryan