Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My new kitchenaid refrigerator has two problems. The ice cubes

My new kitchenaid refrigerator has two problems. The ice cubes are sticking together therefore not coming out of dispenser very good. Also on the other size of refrigerator, the crisper unit freezes my lettuce, tomatoes, etc. If there's adjustments that need to be made, I want to know where to make those adjustments and how to make them.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
can you get me the full model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

KFIS25XVMS Kitchenaid

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok first off this is under a year old and is probably still under factory warranty , if you attempt repair to ice maker which i believe is either the module in the ice maker or the ice release heater they may void the warranty, as far as the settings go usually they are set at half way on each of the controls. the link to the ice maker module and ejector parts , , the one thing you can check without voiding warranty is the middle of the gear on the module may have a broken tab (there should be two tabs) you need to remove the white plastic cover on the front of the ice maker to check this. let me know thanks Bryan, I would call the # XXXXX refrigerator to see if its still under warranty before doing any other repairs on this. but if you dont have a warranty still i will assist you in checking other problems.