Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

hot water turned off and dishwasher run with no hot water by

hot water turned off and dishwasher run with no hot water by accident now won't run after water back on model shx46a07uc
do you have a volt meter? you need to check for power to the valve. let me know thanks Bryan
here are some diagrams of the dish washer, the valve is # XXXXX on this diagram, this is a picture of it, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=let me know if you have a meter, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my husband checked and got a shock. it does sound like it has power but won't run
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The dishwasher silinoid keeps shutting on and off.
you need to replace the valve. sorry he got shocked I was waiting for a reply and was going to explain how to do it without getting shocked. anyway shut the power off at the breaker and the water off under sink and replace the valve. these go all the time. you can order this here. this should take care of your problem, thanks Bryan