william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

My ten yr old Kenmore 90 Series Stylemaster top loading washing

My ten yr old Kenmore 90 Series Stylemaster top loading washing machine wont spin but otherwise goes thru the wash cycle fine. When I lifted the machine to look underneath, I found a round rubber piece 2" diameter by 0.5" wide, on the floor (actually on top of the insulated covering that had rotted off). this looks like it might be a spacer or a wheel--it has 0.75" center hole, and six more 0.25" holes around the perimeter, but it looks like the plastic parts holding it in place broke off? Any suggestions whether this is a do-it-yourself fixable item?
whats your model number please? thanks

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=

does it look like this?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Kenmore 90 Series Stylemaster No. 909965, and these additional numbers were on the back: top left back has p/n(NNN) NNN-NNNN(white), and stamped into the rear panel is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Thanks!

Yes--the round piece was all I found--and it looks like that! Itss worn and even had a tear in the perimeter.

well yours is basically shot and need to be replaced

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= $13.95

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks william--so this/these piece(s) go between the motor and the transmission? Are any special tools required--or normal sockets wrenches etc? Any reason I shouldnt attempt this repair myself? Also, the link you provided looks like it's a Maytag part--will this fit my Kenmore--looks pretty identical. Thanks for your very speedy reply and diagnosis!

LOL one size fits all actually its a whirpool actually you can do this yourself if i send you a video will you watch it it explains the whole process

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes--the video sounds great! Thanks!

im gonna send you 2 of them heres the first one let me know if you get this

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes--got it~! :-) this one in more clearer check it out you can do it