applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.

Good morning. I have a maytag stove top/oven and model mgr5755qds

Good morning. I have a maytag stove top/oven and model mgr5755qds and the gas stove top and broiler work, but the OVEN portion does not, what is likely the cause/fix for my oven? Thanks for your help.

This unit has the broiler on top of oven correct ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

It is one unit. I guess calling it a gas range would be a better description. sorry for the confusion.

Sorry, what I was asking is the broiler on the bottom of the unit (have to pull out a drawer) or is the broiler inside the oven and you use the top rack?

Hi, I found it, was having a hard time getting break down. the most likely problem is the oven igniter, part # XXXXX Located under oven bottom.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your answer, I'll give it a shot and let you know what if it works. I believe it should and it if does the DIY will save me some cash. Much appreciated.
You are welcome.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
May I ask one more question? Where is the part that needs to be replaced located? Obvious question, but assuming usually creates more work from my experience. Is there a guide or diagram that you can point me towards? Thanks.

Let me know if this works for you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you all for your assist! I had to go out of town and didn't get to thank you for your help. The part was what I needed, only challenge I ran into was that the connectors were different. I went to the hardware store and bought some covered connectors and we're back in business.
You are Welcome. Thank You for Choosing Just Answer.