John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a Norge gas range in our condo, 11 years old. This

We have a Norge gas range in our condo, 11 years old. This week for the first time, although the 4 gas burners are working fine, I noticed the digital clock display fading, then going off as though there had been a power outage (not the case). When this happens (the clock has been going on and off -- fortunately more on than off) the oven cannot be turned on. Model # XXXXX Serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Please send nme the complete model #
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The digital clock went off (power in the rest of the condo still on) for about 10 minutes yesterday morning. Then it was fine -- oven working as per usual. Tonight it went off again after dinner for about 10 minutes, then back on. Checked just now and everything seems OK. This is a mystery. We have lived in the condo for 5 years and the stove has worked beautifully. Retrieved the model and serial numbers in my first email from the storage drawer at the bottom of the stove.

Hi Its a common problem with the digital; clocks

Especially those clock

To repair your stove .

Replace the clock