Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Jenn Air stove/oven model SCE30600W and the LED display

Customer Question

I have a Jenn Air stove/oven model SCE30600W and the LED display for clock & temp went black. So I order a new clock assembly and installed it and everything works now except the canel button. So once you turn the oven on you cannot shut it off. I must kill the power to the unit to shut it off. Can you provide any help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
make sure the ribbon cable from the front touchpad is connected sturdy into the control panel and not off center. Unplug it and replug it back in. If you get the same problem then unfortunately something may have happened to the touchpad assembly.

You can reinstall the old clock to see if the cancel button starts working (if it does then you received a defective control) and if the button still doesn't work then you would have to replace the entire touchpad assembly (the front panel).