Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

I have a whirlpool gold convection double oven (model # XXXXX

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool gold convection double oven (model # XXXXX serial #XP4200535); it is only 5 years old and the display has totally went out. In other words there is nothing what so ever showing in the display. I can push the buttons and it will "beep" as if it is working, but no display is available, therefore if there is a troubling shooting code, I can't read it because the display is non-functioning. The only thing I have that works is the lights inside of each oven. Is the display control circuit board defective? I have an electronic background so I'm not afraid to dig into this, but need your expert advice. Are there any resets that I can do to see if I can get my display back, etc? Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 7 years ago.
Try flipping the breaker off for a couple minutes and turning it back on see if you get a display then. If not you will need to replace the display board.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have turned off the breaker for 5 minutes and then reset....still no luck. Can you recommend a website, ect to purchase the circuit board so I can do it myself? Thank you for your speedy response!

Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= (Click to enlarge)
Grid is 1 inch square
Item #
In Stock?
No (B)
Electronic clock control