Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

how to become a factory authorize repair company for any or

Customer Question

how to become a factory authorize repair company for any or all the major appliance manufacture
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well the first thing you need to do is contact the company or company's by phone. G.E. is probably the easiest to get warranty work from , whirlpool is tough though. they only give out warranty work to company's where they dont have any one doing work for them in area's if they have no one. heres the site for G.E. I would try them first its your best shot to start with. I'll try to get you more info in a bit. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
no problem but I have to do this here on just answer your emails are not alllowed to come through. I'm trying to find info on other company's that you may be able to do warranty work for , there are also home warranty company's that you can deffinatly get in contact with and do service for , they even let you tell them what you want to charge for your service rate and labor . I'll get back to you when I have more info. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok, im located in orange, New jersey if that helps
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well I cant tell who if anyone does factory service in that area, but heres a company that will probably get you some home warranty work for [email protected]; and heres another [email protected]; these company's are looking for warranty service company's. try them. thanks Bryan