Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore model 110.82881300 series 80 washer that

I have a Kenmore model 110.82881300   series 80 washer that shakes excessively on the spin cycle and doesn't seem to extract the water from the clothes well. Where do I look, leveler link? tub support?

I can get you diagrams for this. these also have self leveling rear legs. tip the machine forward and let it back down to level machine also these legs get stuck tap them with a hammer until they drop down. i'll be back shortly with the diagrams. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I should have told you I already tried the "self leveling" thing, without results. It doesn't seem to make any difference as to the size of the load either. There don't seem to be any noises that would indicate a bearing or gear failure.
here are the diagrams for the tub base , sometimes part # XXXXX can get out of possition and cause alot of shaking and banging of the tub assembly # XXXXX on diagrams are the pads for the base they waer out also. as far as not exstracting the water this may be a clutch issue if its not spinning fast enough.let me know about the leveling legs. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I don't find the "accept" button to pay you. I'm a 55 Chev kind of guy not a computer wizard
it should be there now, if you need more info after you accept you can still come back on and ask me. thanks Bryan