Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partnet III Dishwasher, Model DUL300XTLT2,

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partnet III Dishwasher, Model DUL300XTLT2, that I'm having problems with. The dishwasher appears to have stopped partway through the rinse cycle. There is still water inside the dishwasher. I don't get any indicator lights lighting up on the front pannel of the dishwasher. I checked the power to the diswasher and it is getting power from what I can tell. What could be causing the problem? And roughly how much would it cost to fix, especially if it is the front pannel or computer that needs replacing.
more than likely your internal fuse has blown in this. I'll look that up for you and be right back. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ok, so where is this internal fuse and is it something I can replace or do I need some kind of special tool?
heres the fuse kit. Part 959376this is located under the door panel , if you remove the inner door panel and then the plastic cover over the control board you will see this connected to the control board case. this is only $16.00 and you can order it here, , this should fix your problem, thanks Bryan