Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my kenmore washer stops filling with water after a minute and

my kenmore washer stops filling with water after a minute and then the bar keeps showing FL. Other times it'll show LD. Today I tried to just spin it to get rid of the excess water but it wouldn't let me do that either. How do I fix this?
can you get me model # ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
NNN-NN-NNNN100 it's a kenmore elite
well FL means flood condition, LD means long drain , can you check the model # XXXXX its not comming up. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it has in small numbers 100. then reg size 22082 then again in small 100 the first part is 100. space then the rest. if this is too detailed sorry lol
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
just kidding the first part is 110.
ok if this is not darining you more than likely need to replace the pump assembly. these were disigned to replace just the pump part but they had to re disign these because they strip. so this is the new assembly. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=here are some diagrams for you all of the old style pumps strip. hope this helps. thanks Bryan