Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Maytag side by side fridge /freezer/ +/- 11 years

I have a Maytag side by side fridge /freezer/ +/- 11 years old. I live in South Africa. Model No GS.24B7C3EV. Serial NoNNN-NN-NNNN. The dual Icemaking solonoid assembley is delivering water very slowly. Suspect their is a blockage. The plastic(blue.) housing appears to be a sealed unit. If this is so can you direct me to a supplier and approximate cost should I have to replace it. Thanks and regards.
here is a couple of places to look. , or , but if you wait untill later, (have to go do some jobs) I'll tell you other possible reasons, I'll help you diagnose so you dont get the wrong part. thanks Bryan
I believe this is your problem. Part 663056the problem I think is the valve is all gunked up inside. if you replace this you should be all set as far as the pressure goes. thanks Bryan