Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Kenmore 44152 front load 3.5, wont drain, wont start a new

Kenmore 44152 front load 3.5, won't drain, won't start a new cycle, cleaned all hoses in and out, seems to try to turn over to fill, or drain, but stops after 1 or 2 seconds. Please help
sounds like you may have something in the drain pump. there is a catch screen in the pump and filter assembly. can you get me full model #? is the door lock and wont open? let me know ,thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Door really struggles to open, I need to unplug the power, a few times, then it lets go. The model number is XXXXX 44152400 ...I was disconnected off the website, so this is through my email. Hopefully it gets to you...
this is your doesnt have the filter on this one. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=but more than likely this is clogged up. if it wont drain it will stop need to remove the front bottom panel to clean the pump and check it, once you have the front panel off you need to take the hoses off and see if something is stuck in the pump. get some big bath towels there will be water that comes out. let me know thanks bryan. diagram,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
found some quarters in the drain pump filter, but now after putting everything back together, the door won't lock and it won't engage. any ideas?
you may have a problem with your door lock assembly since you said you had a hard time opening it. this is your door latch lock assembly. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=