Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a GE Monogram Single Convection Wall Oven. Model Number

We have a GE Monogram Single Convection Wall Oven. Model Number ZET837SBSS. We burned out a Relay Board Part Number WB02X10415. This was replaced 12months ago and has burnt out again the damage on the board was spade connector CV and the reverse side of the board burnt out the solder.Before we replace with new is there any reason that this has happened in a relatively short period of time
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
is this the part thats bad. Part 247102 let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No it is the relay board directly behind the electronic timer which is what you have shown me
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

I see the board on this diagram. # XXXXX I'll check for problems with this relay and get back to you , thanks Bryan

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
from what i can find there is no recall or problems with this oven or relay. I would check all connections in the oven including the ones to the bake and broil elements. if any are looses arcing can cause the board to blow. it sounds like from what your saying that there is a loose connection somewhere in the oven. its not normal for these to burn up within a year. has it been over a year? if not this should be covered under G.E.s 1 year warranty on all parts. since this is a wall oven you may need to remove from wall to check for bad connections. hope this helps, thanks Bryan