Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

The drain pipe at the back of my Bosch fridge freezer has fallen

The drain pipe at the back of my Bosch fridge freezer has fallen off! I can see a right angled pipe at the top but where should the bottom end go?
there should be a pan that this drains into. can you get me the model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, the model number is XXXXX 4102GB/01
i cant find your exact model but click here and let me know if this is similer to yours. thanks Bryan,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The link did not show anything helpful.

The pipe seems to have been connecting vertically downwards to a the evaporation tray. That tray has a small "cup" which may be where the lower end of the pipe goes.

The other alternative seems to be just to hang free above the tray.

........... John
not really, these are disigned to just hang there into pan. is it real loose? the rubber part that the pipe goes into that holds it sometimes dry out and dont hold the tube tightly. theres no pressure here so its made to just get the defrost water to the pan below. poor disign though. I believe the tube just rests in the little cup you mentioned. wish i could do more but this is all there is. thanks Bryan